Your best day as a City fan?

demolition day....... listened to rag mates slate Mad mario over fireworks, as the story was early days they wallowed in pure lies based as facts.

Mario delivered two fine moments that had the impact of a coffin nail...... i never slagged back ,the silence and smile echoed loud in their heads. I am not like them to gloat......my wide smile held plenty of satisfaction beyond my wildest dreams. I was begging for more and more.....please.... (it`s why I love C`Smiths fanzone as I m sure we both said the same things a few times proving how alike city fans are, made me smile. )

The last five minutes were the stuff of fantasies...... I joked with a mate saying we want to hit six to lay the marker the day of 4-3 at the swamp- in jest.

A family from Bolton were in the local, the wife said I was very calm for a city fan baring that result. I went to the toilet to solo scream and dance......

....still dancing inside.

ALL Legends that day!!!!!!

Beating the Rags at Wembley in the Semi,55 years old and dreamt of that day since being a kid at shool in the 60's,AWESOME day

That Aguerooooooo moment for sure, followed by the complete and infinite despair in the gaze of my rag mates to boot with, nothing will ever top that.

bluemoonjack said:
Beating the Rags at Wembley in the Semi,55 years old and dreamt of that day since being a kid at shool in the 60's,AWESOME day

Same match for me too. Mrs G-Star medium rare and I had been sun bathing by the pool in Tenerife and then retired to our hotel room for a ahem "siesta". Discovered match was on TV and a rare moment of 69 action came to fruition just as Ya Ya scored to beat the rags. Life just can't get any better than that !

G-Star Medium Rare said:
bluemoonjack said:

Same match for me too. Mrs G-Star medium rare and I had been sun bathing by the pool in Tenerife and then retired to our hotel room for a ahem "siesta". Discovered match was on TV and a rare moment of 69 action came to fruition just as Ya Ya scored to beat the rags. Life just can't get any better than that !
Gave my final ticket to my lad. It couldn't compare to that moment at Wembley. By the way....should have stayed at SHOOL a bit longer........Sorry couldn't resist.

dont know how anyone can say anything else than the qpr game. what it did for us and our profile, then factor in the hurt it caused the rags it simply has to be our best day ever.

G-Star Medium Rare said:
bluemoonjack said:

Did you bum her after?

3 equal moments for me. 6-1, qpr, and the fa cup semi v utd. Closely followed by Newcastle away 2012, and everton away last season. Great days

de niro said:
dont know how anyone can say anything else than the qpr game. what it did for us and our profile, then factor in the hurt it caused the rags it simply has to be our best day ever.

With hindsight it was great, but going through it was horrible. I couldn't really take it all in at the time, it was surreal. I didn't really feel a buzz during the game as it just fucked my head up.

The 6-1 was pure ecstasy for me & the high lasted all week. Easily the best game I've ever been to & I think I'll struggle to ever go to another game that will match it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.