Your best day as a City fan?

Re: Your best day as a City fan??

Easy,
This year's FA Cup final. Managed to get back from Afghanistan just in time. Could only get a ticket for the Stoke end, however, I had a couple of other City fans behind me so we had a laugh. We went mental when we scored but soon quietened down once the stewards started to chuck folk out. After the game I had a cracking time listening to Stoke fans moaning about how we bought the cup (tossers). What a day!

Wembley 99, Semi and Final. Cant split them.

Wembley 99
FA Cup final
5-1 - first Derby (and every day after for a week at school)
1-6 still doesn't feel real.

Oldham away last game of the season 1991/1992 - (5-2), the day I completed the full season home and away.

clp1000 said:
Oldham away last game of the season 1991/1992 - (5-2), the day I completed the full season home and away.
Good old Aide Mike.

Equal first for me are Law's backheel and the SickSwan. Very close is 1976 League Cup Final, Tueart's overhead winner. First time I said "fsck" to me Dad as in:
Mad jumping up and down.......
"Fsckin' 'ell, Dad, it's gone in"
"Fskin''ell, I know!!!"
Happy days.

Loads of great days watching city loads of bad days too
More great days to come
One great day for me was last game at Maine rd , a relative of mine who works for city was having a farewell to Maine rd and I said I would pick him up and run him home, got there about 11pm he well pissed party was in kippax suite, came down stairs no one about so it was on to the pitch from platt lane end and a full walk down centre of pitch to north stand nobody about, walked by down front of kippax and found a green seat from the fred Astaire stand still got it walked out into car and home.

Never thought I'd see a better day than 99 Wembley, but I think the FA Cup Final was better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.