**** your dad said

Lived near the school for the deaf (cheadle hulme/handforth one) and every time we drove past he would wind the window down and bellow "We are now passing the school for the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!" and go as loud as possible on the word deaf.

I now do it if I go past there and am with company.

citykev28 said:
Whenever City were on top against a team at Maine Road, he'd lean towards me and say "I can see us losing this 1-0." Fucking jinx.

On the way out of whichever stadium he's ever watched City play in - "I've seen some shit referees in my time, and I know you take the piss out of me when I say this, but he's is the fucking worst joker I've ever seen."

I had to try to quieten him down coming out of Wembley after the rags beat us in the Charity Shield. "Mancini needs to go now after that performance. That Yaya Toure is one lazy bastard."

He banned me from watching MTV, even when he went to Wales on holiday! He blamed it for my bad attitude.

When he first ever watched an episode of the Royle Family, I noticed him nodding every time Jim Royle spoke. I think he thought it was a documentary.

Cheky Bleeder Kev

blue10high said:
citykev28 said:
Whenever City were on top against a team at Maine Road, he'd lean towards me and say "I can see us losing this 1-0." Fucking jinx.

On the way out of whichever stadium he's ever watched City play in - "I've seen some shit referees in my time, and I know you take the piss out of me when I say this, but he's is the fucking worst joker I've ever seen."

I had to try to quieten him down coming out of Wembley after the rags beat us in the Charity Shield. "Mancini needs to go now after that performance. That Yaya Toure is one lazy bastard."

He banned me from watching MTV, even when he went to Wales on holiday! He blamed it for my bad attitude.

When he first ever watched an episode of the Royle Family, I noticed him nodding every time Jim Royle spoke. I think he thought it was a documentary.

Cheeky Bleeder Kev

No denial though eh?!?

Dad's good advice to anyone he's introduced to: Never grow old.
A keeper should never stray off his line.
Most things are almost unique. (He's said that so many times, we're thinking of putting it on his headstone.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.