your derby bet

Certain posters just don’t seem to get it and accuse you of being a RAG. The fact I am happy to blow £200 If City win OR draw and need to win £680 to numb the pain from a defeat , they just can’t get their heads round this reverse psychology. Also I am at a party tonight which will be full of rags. If we loose I can ram my win down their throats which will shut them up.

Last edited:
Certain posters just don’t seem to get it and accuse you of being a RAG. The fact I am happy to blow £200 If City win OR draw and need to win £680 to numb the pain from a defeat , they just can’t get their heads round this reverse psychology.

I can ,but last time i tried it Croatia beat England and stopped us qualifying , the money was no comfort I felt horrible
another point , when I got called a rag I never felt so furious , filthy, worthless etc etc

I can ,but last time i tried it Croatia beat England and stopped us qualifying , the money was no comfort I felt horrible
another point , when I got called a rag I never felt so furious , filthy, worthless etc etc
I know what you mean. I get as high at them loosing as I do City winning. If we loose I will feel sick, the money is a side issue.When we play at their place my nerves are that bad I have to ask the Mrs did we get beat. If she says no I then watch the match totally relaxed. I have to watch it live today for the first time in ages as I then have to travel to this rag infested party as relatives are there.

It was 7/1 that - I was loving it. Stupid long odds.

Certain posters just don’t seem to get it and accuse you of being a RAG. The fact I am happy to blow £200 If City win OR draw and need to win £680 to numb the pain from a defeat , they just can’t get their heads round this reverse psychology. Also I am at a party tonight which will be full of rags. If we loose I can ram my win down their throats which will shut them up.
I really hope you lose every penny

Because willfully throwing away £200 down the pan is fucking dumb, this is why people are calling you stupid and if they aren't calling you stupid I am, it is fucking stupid.

Also to make it worse it is fucking lose not loose, you will LOSE your bet.

EDIT seen your latest post, I hope I lose WTF just don't fucking bet, no enjoyment in winning cash on City losing, that is wrong full stop, do not bet on the game it is that simple.

People around the UK struggling to make ends meet and you don't give a fuck at throwing £200 down the drain, pretty poor that tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.