Your Dumbest Match-Day Comment

Went to the Charity shield v Chelsea at Villa Park and I kept wondering why everyone was looking at me when I kept shouting Mariner your a wanker , didn't realise till the morning it was Kevin Friend who was the ref.

Sat in the 3rd tier at Wembley Yaya Toure receives the ball on the right hand side of the 16 yard box from Zabba. As the ball left his foot it looked like from my angle he'd tried a cross and it sailed over to which I stood up and shouted "Fucks sake Ya...".
Everybody around me rightly took the piss after the goal and I had to take it on the chin as being a no nowt idiot ha.

That's exactly what I did. When his shot looped up I shouted "What the fuck did you do that f.. YESSSSS!"

Every now and then when we are huffing and puffing, I have been known to shout out 'Come on City, shape up ffs' !

Turning to my mate, 'I'd take (insert player) Raheem, Bernardo, Riyad, Gabby, Sergio, David, Kev off as they are not on it today'!

Only for one of them to smash one in 2 minutes later..!

Still, it's not all embarrassment for me as I then get to jump up and down and hug the attractive lady that sits on the other side of me..!!

Every now and then when we are huffing and puffing, I have been known to shout out 'Come on City, shape up ffs' !

Turning to my mate, 'I'd take (insert player) Raheem, Bernardo, Riyad, Gabby, Sergio, David, Kev off as they are not on it today'!

Only for one of them to smash one in 2 minutes later..!

Still, it's not all embarrassment for me as I then get to jump up and down and hug the attractive lady that sits on the other side of me..!!
The amount of times I've heard someone around me giving a player pelters for them to go on and score is huge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.