Your Dumbest Match-Day Comment

In a bar in Croatia on the fateful night last season, all Croats apart from me......Could see Vinny was considering hoofing it "FFS NO VIN.......EEEEEEEYEEEEEEESSGETHEFUCKIN", on my knees in front of the TV....lots of very very amused Croats.

Just last Wednesday, my daughter rang me just before 6. Free for a chat dad? (she knows I watch City on TV).
"Yeah, fine love, game not on till 8".

this isnt city, but donny rovers and before i was born. my uncle Eric [RIP] TOOK MY MUM [RIP ] to watch a rovers home game, after about 20 mins into the game my uncle asked my mum if she was enjoying the game, mum said yes, but who does the player in black play for as i havnt seen him kick the ball to any1 she meant the ref and people near to them said to my uncle to take her home, bringing a woman to a football game

The amount of times I've heard someone around me giving a player pelters for them to go on and score is huge!

Don't get me wrong mate, I'm not screaming at said player(s) at the top of my voice during the game, just quietly making an in game observational comment to my mate sat on my left..!

I'd never slag the players off, no matter how poorly they're playing and I always stay to the end of every home game, along with the other 17 supporters. .!

Ha!

Stood in the segregation are no mans land shouting at my mates “ come here it’s a great view “ to the bemusement of the Yorkshire police

As Aymeric passed to Vinny, in the stands I told my mate next to me take Vinny off, he looks knackered... 3 seconds later, well you know. Fell down a few rows but fuck me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.