your fav ground

81 Everton away cup game,we had behind goal and down the side,Power equilized we went crazy one of the best atmospheres ever.

81 Everton away cup game,we had behind goal and down the side,Power equilized we went crazy one of the best atmospheres ever.
We also had the top tier of their main stand and by the time we got down from there we were greeted by loads of their nutters, definitely one of the "livelier" aways.

I'm looking forward to them getting promotion. Got my Doc martens on standby pal. Some memorable away there, the infamous 'death hill' stands out as a place not for the faint hearted.
The Subway at Leeds springs to mind..
As does the massive park just past the pub and terrace houses on the long walk back to the train station ....that was some walk
Leeds always interesting ...I've experienced a lot there over the years..Fireworks chucked into the away end terrace late 80s just before bonfire night...we were in south stand ..they chucked them from our right ...

British Movement recruitment stalls outside the ground ,in partc their Kop..Leeds were right at the front of the club's infiltrated by far right initiative groups back in the day ..

Blagging my way into The Peacock early doors one sat morning..keeping my head down and drinking quietly..only to have my cover blown when my mates came an hour or so later and let on to me as they piled in....will never forget the looks of the locals when they realised I wasn't Dirty Leeds....too late then I had back up ; )
Looking fwd to going there again tbh of they make it up and I get a ticket
Some great pubs in town centre Inc the notorious one next to the train station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.