Your Favourite Edin Dzeko moment?

Can I have the whole game of Spurs away? I know it isn't a "moment"...but a perfect hat trick followed by a top corner screamer...perfection!

When he bagged 4 v spurs I was in Turkey with not much going on in the way of bars playing the footy. Managed to track down a restaurant eventually that had it on and we watched it with 2 Newcastle fans, a red (straight after our game they beat arsenal 8-2) and 3 spurs fans.

Edin that day was unplayable, as we were and for me it was the day we arrived! To go to spurs and hammer them by 5 was pretty incredible. The atmosphere was initially good natured but as the 5th went in the cockneys stormed out going on about money and buying success blah blah etc etc. the 2 Geordies just shouted "go on fuck off you soft southern shites" as they scuttled off.

Up there as a memorable day. Had a delicious mixed grill after ha ha.

So, I thank you edin. Not every ones cup of tea but I genuinely believe he is in our top ten of strikers ( of the ones I've seen certainly but then I've seen some shite since 1980). For any one giving him shit you need to get a grip when not too long ago our big summer signing was Bernardo Corradi.

Edit!!! Just watched his spurs goals again. His 4th was fucking sublime.

Last edited:
Can't be arsed reading through 10 pages, and personally I always liked and rated Edin, but I'll be disappointed by several regulars on the Dzeko thread if no one's put "When he signed for Roma".

As the team evolves it is completely understandable the sale of Dzeko but what a fantastic contribution he has made to the history of Manchester City. The number of crucial goals, the outrageous finishes when there was not even a half chance. He did have his poor games though but still he has been a fantastic servant to the club. I will always be grateful and remember his time fondly. Thanks Edin, you etched your name in the history of this football club.

Favourite moment. In hindsight it would be the QPR goal but at the time I did not feel elated just frustrated. The goals at West Brom to totally change the game or his double in the 6-1 mauling

My favourite moment hasn't happened yet!

When he signs on that dotted line...that'll be it!
City fan for 2 minutes eh? Prat.

Favourite dzeko moment was Wigan away, 1-0 in 2012. Didn't look like we'd break through and then up stepped dzeko. Superb striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.