Your Favourite Edin Dzeko moment?

Bet you liked his goals though visitor 1986. his Derby delights, his Spurs specials and his qpr quality.
Edin was a quality player from almost the start of our journey. Without him, well, read the posts.
Guess what, I didn't particularly like balotelli, but I wasn't glad when he left. I didn't really like Adrian Heath but I wasn't glad when......wait, yes I was I was fuking ecstatic. Point is, compare the players, not everyone's cup of tea but compare the contribution to the Success of this team. Have your opinion, but don't spoil it for the rest of us. I don't care for MP, but he brought us 2 trophies. He has contributed.
Get a grip
Oh, and my favourite Edin moment. Every single one of his goals for this great club
You didn't like Adrian Heath? RAG! (That's how it works, right)

Think many will only really appreciate what he helped us do in a few years and regret how he was treated at times. All the best to him and hope that if/when we play against him he gets the reception he deserves

I've read a lot of crap on this forum about Edin in the past 3-4 years. Some of it was definitely justified but most certainly not because he was always compared to a different kind of striker. When team played to his strengths coming as substitute, he always delivered. Bony's got a lot to prove next few seasons...

Aside from crucial goals already mentioned, my favorite moment was when he grabbed that bottle of champagne and chased Mancini around pitch until he soaked him wet after team lifted trophy that magical day.

dzeko6052651.jpg

The most memorable goals are the headers v QPR, Everton and Palace, and the goal v Villa.

Spurs away too of course.

These two are fond memories as well (can't find the video of the Blackburn goal):

113161048-edin-dzeko-of-manchester-city-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.