Your Favourite Edin Dzeko moment?

All the best big man.You truly have contributed to our great club. Fave moment for me? The equaliser at Notts Co that helped us on the way to getting that banner taken down at the theatre of shite. Arrivederci Edin.

The 2 at Trafford in the 6-1 were fun, however it should of been 10 springs to mind.
Part of our success, and contributed his part as they all did.
Sure he will do well in the Rome sunshine

The 4 against Tottenham.
The 2 in the 6-1.
2-2 QPR.
The 34 second goal at Old Trafford.
The magnificent header against Everton in the 3-2 win at Goodison the year before last.

Shit after watching them videos I'm going to miss him even more, what a journey we have been on together.

There was always something about Dzeko that was frustrating, he should have thrown his weight round alot more that's why people preferred Negredo at the start and I reckon that is why Bony will do better.

That one jumps out, I'll be honest he's never been my favourite player but he's up there with Toure for important goals, if he would have left for free we would still of had our money's worth
Thanks Edin
true.....Thanks Edin !

Right lets get this straight. Unless your answer is 'When he faked an injury for 5 mins away at Everton in 2014 to ensure we won the game' you're wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.