Your favourite ever City away game?

2-0 win at Palace

Gerrard had just stacked it to let Demba Ba score, so was a real buzz about the place and big game Yaya made sure we never looked like doing a "typical City" and comfortably got us the 3 points..Title was then ours to lose.

Not necessarily a favorite but an interesting one, Wolves away 1975, we hadn't won away for that long comedians were doing jokes about it, won 4-0, absolute mayhem on the old South Bank at Molineux which was huge (24k?)
Was that the day a big kick off on the south bank that left 2 stabbed, one city one wolves, I remember they searched everyone going out , as if people would still be carrying a knife!!!

Blackburn away we needed a win to secure promotion we were 1 nil down playing like a bag of shit arses w were twitching to say the least.

I was in the Blackburn Jack walker stand amongst many other city fans (CIS were sponsors at the time and I worked for them and got cheap tickets) we were 1 nil down and playing like a sack of shit heading for the play offs.

The Goat eqaulized and we all went mental with Blackburn fans none to happy. Then kennedy and Dicky followed by an own goal and it was party time on Ewood Park pitch.

Flew out to Malaga for seville game on the Sunday plane got diverted to Seville should have stayed in belamadeana but had 3 days on the piss in Seville and then back to Malaga for 1 more night topped the lot

The one that josh filmed for us last week, never had the chance to see a game being from the states. It's the closest to having been to a game. Even the commentary was hilarious

Probably been mentioned, but West Ham away, first game of the season and Sven's first game. Half a new team playing for City and after the abject shite of the previous season under Pearce it was unbelievable.

I'd been out with my brother the night before and hadn't been to bed. The original plan of driving down went out of the window so we ended up jumping on the train.

What a great day.

Blackburn away in 2000. It was like a mancunian invasion, glorious sunshine and promotion at the end of it.

I'd have to go for West Brom at the height of the inflatable craze.
I'm used to City defenders losing the ball in the floodlights, but it's not every day you see a bloke getting carried around the away end in a paddling pool

Not my favourite but a class night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.