Your favourite goal of the season

For me it's a coin toss between Nasri vs Chelsea (we're still at it ffs!), Silva vs rags (nutmegging the Gay, signs of utter humiliation here) and Aguero vs Villarreal (Europe, look who's coming!)

Honorable mentions to Dzeko 4th vs Tottenham (screamer!), Aguero 2nd vs Swansea (screamer x2!) and Johnson vs Norwich at home (don't even know why but it has a warm spot in my memory). Yaya 1st vs Newcastle is also up there.

Aguero's title-clincher i do not include, too big to rate. Also missed out Kompany vs rags because i was too unlucky in too many ways that day and didn't watch the game live.

But i have to say that the most beautiful goal i had seen this season was Crouch vs City. If not for beauty of that goal, i would be proper pissed with the result of the game, but i just kept replaying this goal for the next couple days and thinking to myself 'thank god we didn't fall apart after such a blow to the head and toughed out a draw'. Thus Yaya's missile from that game is also very precious for me.

They are all here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Features/2012/May/City-goals-of-the-season-revisited?play=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Features/2 ... ted?play=1</a>

they are all pretty ! but i have a fondness for dzeko,s against united (not the one that went in off his knee)

Dzeko's header against the Spuds! The goal had everything and I could (& have) watch(ed) it over and over and still marvel at its beauty!

Can I add an honourable mention for Milner's against Villa. 50 yd cross field pass and then a finish every bit as good as Bale's (against us) that Sky rave about!

Johnson's goal against Norwich. Wide cross by Aguero, crossed back in from the other side by Clichy, finished expertly by Johnson. Brilliant.

Milner's against Villa is my favourite goal apart from the obvious ones, quality crossfield ball, didnt stand there admiring it got himself on the edge of the box and a wonderful first time finish into the top corner gave Given no chance.

There are two that stick out for me...

1st one is Silva's vs Swansea at home. The overhead kick assist by Kun was a great intro to this kids crazy ability.

2nd one is Johnson's vs Norwich - just class!

Johnson v Blackburn away.Superb curling effort into the top corner,followed by Mario for the second goal.2 great goals in the same match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.