Your favourite goal of the season

Silva versus Swansea from Agueros overhead pass to keep the ball in play. I just could not believe how much difference Aguero would make. Then he went and scored a screamer and had an unbelievably good start to his career at city.

I hope well see the best oc him again at the start of the next season. It seemed effortless when he first joined but he looked under pressure in the end. Fantastic player. We are so lucky.

My favourite goal was the last goal at the Swamp as it was a great pass and it made a big statement.

There have been loads that we could have had our own goal of the season on MOTD.

However on the way back from Newcastle we were debating the defining goal of the season and in my opinion, Kolarov against Sunderland is in the running.

We played poorly, didnt deserve a result and the season was just about to finish as far as the title was concerned.

There are others but this one should be in there.

1. Kolarov v Sunderland
2. Vinny v Rags, took us on to Newcastle
3. Ya Ya v Newcastle, took us to the last day.

This debate was on the coach on the way back from Newcastle so Sergio had obviously not scored the biggest goal in history.

this...

260qxd2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.