Your favourite posters on BlueMoon. (Merged)

Re: Your favourite 'favourite posters' thread

glen quagmire said:
Lucky Toma said:
Ah dont be modest Glen. Yours was really good.

Hahahahahaha! The mod who merged yours and BoB's thought so.

Booooo!!! I'd threaten to leave in protest but no-one would really care, least of all myself, and I've already had a diva moment a few months back.

Instead I'll bide my time and remember that revenge is best served cold. With some fava beans. Or something.

Lucky Toma said:
glen quagmire said:

Booooo!!! I'd threaten to leave in protest but no-one would really care, least of all myself, and I've already had a diva moment a few months back.

Instead I'll bide my time and remember that revenge is best served cold. With some fava beans. Or something.

i'd care...

Lucky Toma said:
glen quagmire said:

Not so much we wouldn't care, more a case of we wouldn't fucking notice !

tueartsboots said:
Lucky Toma said:

Not so much we wouldn't notice, more a case of we wouldn't fucking care !

No smiley face TB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.