Your favourite posters on BlueMoon. (Merged)

Re: Your favourite posters on BlueMoon.

I genuinely like most on here. Even the few I've had occasional spats with, or whose views are in violent opposition to my own. No sweat, its all water under the bridge the next day, its only the internet.
I have only knowingly met a handful of people off here in the real world and they were all sound.
I have to say as well that some of the best and funniest posts and threads I've read are from 'under the radar' types who maybe don't post as often as some, are relatively new or whose username you might not have noticed before. So a big salute to the unsung heroes and quiet assassins of bluemoon...

LongsightM13 said:
I genuinely like most on here. Even the few I've had occasional spats with, or whose views are in violent opposition to my own. No sweat, its all water under the bridge the next day, its only the internet.
I have only knowingly met a handful of people off here in the real world and they were all sound.
I have to say as well that some of the best and funniest posts and threads I've read are from 'under the radar' types who maybe don't post as often as some, are relatively new or whose username you might not have noticed before. So a big salute to the unsung heroes and quiet assassins of bluemoon...

Thank you ;) It is nice to be acknowledged!!

LittleStan said:
LongsightM13 said:

Thank you ;) It is nice to be acknowledged!!
He's not talking about you, you ****.

LongsightM13 said:

Wow cheers bud, that made me feel really special and loved, fancy a pint or maybe go bowling? You choose.

rushts said:
LongsightM13 said:

Wow cheers bud, that made me feel really special and loved, fancy a pint or maybe go bowling? You choose.
Feel the love, rushy, feel the love...
Thank you for your kind offer. Sadly, I don't bowl and my dance card is quite full, I already have a provisional 'man date' (not in a gay way) next week, meeting gordondaviesmoustache for a pint in HOOTERS in Nottingham, so you're welcome to come along for a pint and a perv....

LongsightM13 said:
rushts said:
Feel the love, rushy, feel the love...
Thank you for your kind offer. Sadly, I don't bowl and my dance card is quite full, I already have a provisional 'man date' (not in a gay way) next week, meeting gordondaviesmoustache for a pint in HOOTERS in Nottingham, so you're welcome to come along for a pint and a perv....

What I haven't told you is that I'm wearing hot pants and a t-shirt as I'm 'working the floor' that night. So you can perv at me ;) (but not in a gay way)

Only been posting on here for 6 months but in no particular order

Longsight (just so I'll get a good tip)
Lucky Toma (love his wider football knowledge)
Nashark (funny and very clever at the same time. Keep fighting the fight ;) )
SWP's back (sometimes fighting a one man battle against the far left on here -when I'm not here!)
Glen Quagmire always makes me smile
and after a slow start Scottyboi is growing on me...

but I know I've missed many off.

mcfcliam said:
Surely I'm your favourite, Longsight, seeing as you follow me at away games!

;)
No, that's just this new 'street grooming' craze my mates in Derby have been telling me about ;)
See you at Wembley, liam. Though you won't see me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.