Your Favourite Stand Up Comedian

nobody from the appalling Live at the Apollo

I'd like these buggers to have to face an audience of Glaswegian dockers in a bad mood. The "comics" would be lucky to leave the stage alive, instead of an audience of daft youngsters wiping tears of laughter from their eyes at something totally unfunny.

I'd like these buggers to have to face an audience of Glaswegian dockers in a bad mood. The "comics" would be lucky to leave the stage alive, instead of an audience of daft youngsters wiping tears of laughter from their eyes at something totally unfunny.

This actually made me laugh harder than most "comedians" I hear nowadays.

Steven Wright with this one-liners.

"7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot" .

"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I’m afraid of widths."

"All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand."

"I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met."
He nicked the third one from Kurt Vonnegut

Are Glaswegian dockers the ultimate arbiters of what is funny. And why are they so angry. Sounds to me like they should lighten up, maybe go and see a comic or two. Not Billy Connolly though, he isn't any good.

Mourinho’s content was pretty good over the last 2 years on his BBC and Sky Sports News slots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.