Your first city game

Manchester City Vs Middlesbrough, 1-1, if we won would of got Uefa Cup spot but draw/loss wasn't good enough we needed to win.
I remember Kiki Musampa's goal, and remember that Robbie Fowler missed a penalty in the last min of the game, this denied us our place in Uefa cup. Not good for a first match. :'(

My first will hopefully finally come in early September of 2010 when I plan on getting over there.

Everyone has me so psyched! I can't wait and I hope I meet many amazing people such as I have already noticed on this forum.

The history behind some of the matches in which many of you have been to has been so very interesting to read.

Return of the Mac said:
M memory is getting worse so maybe some older City fans can help out. My first game was away to Oldham and im sure we scored an equaliser to make it 1-1 (can't remember scorer either)....was in the early eighties sometime...i know that may sound a bit vague but memory really is going. I do remember it pissed down most of the second half and my girlfreind at the time wasnt too impressed !

Your memory is getting bad!? I only started supporting 2007 season and I can't even remember the team we played! And I have been reminded twice on these forums! Three times a charm!? :D I think it may have been a cup game? Balloons everywhere, Joe Hart couldnt see the ball and goal! The guy who scored played against us in the UEFA Cup!

it was at Maine Road, i was 10 yrs old and stood in the kippax, we beat millwall 4-0 and Paul Moulden scored a couple of goals, have been hooked ever since.

Mine was 1982, Birmingham city at home, we drew 0-0. Seem to recall the highlight of the match was a dog running on the pitch !
The 3rd game I went to was Luton where we got beat 1-0 and got relegated. Why didnt I get out then whilst i had the chance and before I got hooked. Ho-hum.

Return of the Mac said:
M memory is getting worse so maybe some older City fans can help out. My first game was away to Oldham and im sure we scored an equaliser to make it 1-1 (can't remember scorer either)....was in the early eighties sometime...i know that may sound a bit vague but memory really is going. I do remember it pissed down most of the second half and my girlfreind at the time wasnt too impressed !

Went to all the games 86/87 mate Oldham away worse rain i have ever seen 1-1 Imre Varadi scored on the plastic pitch. My 1st game Wolves away 1970 3-1 win Summerbee 2 Bell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.