Your first console.

quiet_riot said:
Laurent Charvet said:
It's all about the NES. Loved it. Had loads of games on it... remember Terminator 2: Judgement Day being absolutely solid. Don't think I ever got past the second level.

Is it just me, or were games more difficult back then? (Some were fucking impossible)

Was that the second level being escaping from the T-1000 on John's little piddly bike?

Whilst trying to swerve the puddles / oil slicks.

FORZA CITY said:
quiet_riot said:
Laurent Charvet said:
It's all about the NES. Loved it. Had loads of games on it... remember Terminator 2: Judgement Day being absolutely solid. Don't think I ever got past the second level.

Is it just me, or were games more difficult back then? (Some were fucking impossible)

Was that the second level being escaping from the T-1000 on John's little piddly bike?

Well my main problem with the Terminator game is the fact you can be killed by people punching you
Your a fucking robot, an unstoppable killing machine and yet some random punk can punch you and kill you

And fuck that 2nd level you need like 14 hands and spider senses

In order...not including PC's...

Atari 2600
ZX80
ZX81
Dragon32
Commodore 64
Amiga 500
Amiga 600
Amiga 1200
Playstation One
Playstation Two
Playstation Three

Still got the Amiga 1200 with colour monitor and the Dragon 32 with monitor, games, box etc etc.

Amstrad

Amstrad.gif

FeedTheGoat10 said:

i wasted so much of my childhood playing this game, infact i didnt waste it that would be lying because i loved every sonic game that came out for the sega consoles... but when they moved onto other platforms and no longer became side scrollers they became totally sh!te

BoyBlue_1985 said:
FORZA CITY said:
quiet_riot said:

Well my main problem with the Terminator game is the fact you can be killed by people punching you
Your a fucking robot, an unstoppable killing machine and yet some random punk can punch you and kill you

And fuck that 2nd level you need like 14 hands and spider senses

You weren't on John's bike. You were on Arnie's. You had to shoot the gates open. I was only a kid at the time... but I still don't think I'd be able to do it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.