Your first derby memories

mancunial said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Starting on the day that City's sub for the afternoon Bobby Owen got married when we beat the scum 1-0 with a Summerbee goal - I saw us win two maybe three trophies and four or five Derby's before that git of a first team coach we now employ scored two in an FA Cup match which we lost 3 - 0.

My childhood was blessed and the history section on Bluemoon is a wonderful thing !
. I was stood in the Stretford end that day, only ticket I could get, when the sides came out city ran to that end, to a chorus of id walk a million miles to the end your nose Mike summerbee, then a rendition of Francis lee as got vd hallilooya, to which franny looked into his shorts shook his head, then the usual Mike doyles a basterd, to which Mike waved to them and blew them a kiss, during the game after buzzer had scored with I think with his head he turned to the scum and pointed to his nose, top players top characters a side forever in my heart and memory.

I just want to confirm that I don't really think Brian Kidd is a git !

first I remember

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KgV5f55Qg[/video]

first I went to

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGNgS-DPJcY[/video]

My 1st derby memories were of dour 0-0 draws with United in the early 80s .
Derbies in the early 80s were littered with draws .

I was at OT in December 1970 when we beat the rags 4-1.

Franny Lee hat trick and Best broke Pardoe's leg.

2/1 defeat Maine rd 1967/68 Colin got the first then Bobby wrapover scored two all in the first half, Stan Bowles and kiddo had a fight on the halfway line ?

chabal said:
I was at OT in December 1970 when we beat the rags 4-1.

Franny Lee hat trick and Best broke Pardoe's leg.

Me to mate.Was in the old scoreboard end and the bastard Rags were baying for blood.After the match there were loads of fights and the coppers didn`t help one little bit,walking back into town.
Glyn nearly lost his leg in that incident had it not been for our Club doctor,Dr Rose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.