Your hopes and dreams for 2014

RP2 said:
Sorry to bring this thread a little low, but my hopes and dreams are all about health improvements. First for my 7 year old daughter - who is going for tests at hospital after some worrying symptoms (I've been told it's likely nothing, but can't help worrying obviously). And then for me, as I've been unwell for nearly 2 years and need to bounce back (not like Alan Partridge!)

Well I really hope everything is ok for you and your daughter. Im currently working with a lady whose has had the most appalling of luck of late and it truly puts things into perspective. Stay positive and have a good New Year.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I need a new Bianchi! And I'm dreamin' o' two things. One: City win everything they're in. Two: I finally get six fuckin' numbers sorted!

I've just given one of them away. It's was an old 'un. Columbus SL tubing.

Ducado said:
I am hoping that Girlbob forgives me

In time I might speak to you again

I'm hoping for tom and I to set a date for a June wedding. He's always filming so it's hard to commit to a date

I hope for a calm and drama free year,this one has been really up and down
I often dream that i wake up one day and have 2 arms/hands that work instead of just the one but sadly that is not going to happen

Good luck to everyone on Bluemoon and hope your dreams come true.
..................I lost my home in 2013 and maybe 2014 will hold better days for my family.
Good luck to all.

I think the thread title is a bit of a waste of time to be honest.

2013 saw Sir Alex Ferguson get the sack ( any poster worth his salt knows about the measly £30M war chest and what really happened with the Glasers) and Thatcher died.

How can 2014 top that ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.