Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Bernardo Silva. Anything else is a downgrade
I don’t think any one player is irreplaceable but it’s going to be near impossible to find someone that brings the same to the team as he does over multiple positions.

Only have to look at some of the greats we’ve lost in recent years. Aguero and Haaland are nothing alike but look at us now.

I'd replace Bernardo/ KDB/ Gundogan with Alvarez/ Grealish/ Foden.

So for new players I'd be after the very best attacking players / goal scorers. And fullbacks (RB being the priority)

I'd replace Bernardo/ KDB/ Gundogan with Alvarez/ Grealish/ Foden.

So for new players I'd be after the very best attacking players / goal scorers. And fullbacks (RB being the priority)
Alvarez wasn't great in midfield, he gave away the ball a few times, when he was pushed further up that's when he shined.

Alvarez wasn't great in midfield, he gave away the ball a few times, when he was pushed further up that's when he shined.
It'd take time for any of them to adapt. But each of Alvarez, Foden and Grealish has the capacity imo to play in the center of midfield. Alvarez is a terrier, Foden is tidy and Grealish keeps posession. All have vision, can drive forward with the ball and can use the ball to bring others into the game. But there's a good chance that I'm off me head mad and we'll never see either in CM.

I’m wondering if we could prise Fred and McTominay from the Rags…. They’d fit into our system perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.