Your injuries for the City cause

My step dad hated football, he came from Accrington enough said, he still took me to Peterborough, Everton, Villa Park and both Wembley games in 1981. After the semi final he was checking the oil and water under the bonnet and all you could hear was City fans car horns in the car park ( dog track car park I think) so, this then 16 years old nobhead, decides to have a bit of that! Step dad smashes head on underside of the car bonnet which promptly slipped off its catch and give him a right whack too boot. He drove home complaining of a right headache and then went to bed and didn’t get up until Sunday afternoon. Suppose they’d call it concussion these days.

Snapped my Achilles tendon when some fat bastard next to me jumped on me after SWP scored the fourth goal in the Adebayor game.

Thanks to Wythenshawe hospital, it was another two weeks before they decided they had got their original diagnosis wrong.

Sat in bed now with shoulder throbbing and in pain - all down to Sergios goal against liverpool from the tight angle.

needs an op! Not getting better.

My step dad hated football, he came from Accrington enough said, he still took me to Peterborough, Everton, Villa Park and both Wembley games in 1981. After the semi final he was checking the oil and water under the bonnet and all you could hear was City fans car horns in the car park ( dog track car park I think) so, this then 16 years old nobhead, decides to have a bit of that! Step dad smashes head on underside of the car bonnet which promptly slipped off its catch and give him a right whack too boot. He drove home complaining of a right headache and then went to bed and didn’t get up until Sunday afternoon. Suppose they’d call it concussion these days.
This really made me laugh. Did he bollock you?

Does this count, when Neil Young scores the winner in the 69 final, my dad with whom I was watching the match with, chucked my into the air landing with a thump near the coal fire.
Nah , probably doesn’t

I did my hamstring at the Etihad, I won’t be telling my grandkids I slipped on a chip on the concourse at half time though ....!
Hahahaha made me laugh.

I twatted a women square on the nose when Fernandinho or Kompany (not sure which goal it was now) scored against Chelsea the first game with the new extension in South Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.