Your injuries for the City cause

I Remember a referee getting hit by a pie in the late 80s ( think it was against Oldham)
The ref said it smelt warm and tasty as it hit him. Only time I've ever heard a Maine Road pie called warm and tasty
Yes it was Oldham - he sent a City player off (Andy May???) and enraged us all with other dodgy decisions as we lost 1-0 in 85

broke my toe celebrating zabaletas winner at stoke in the FA cup 2012/13 and smashed my phone after robinho equalised at ewood park in 2008/09!

had bruises on my shins for weeks from the celebrations after the sterling disallowed goal v spurs in the champions league as well
Not an injury to myself but when Sterling "scored" v Spurs the lad next me grabbed hold of me and lifted me up in a moment of euphoria. I'm not exactly small so would imagine his back was sore next day, as was my head

Rosler scored in front of the North stand and did his best arms out run over the billboards and right round the wall high fiving all the massed fans leaning over the wall. My mate thought he’d have some but we were right at the top near the police box, he legged it right down the steps and through the surge at the front, arm out, just missed as Uwe and went flying arse over tit over the wall and onto the track on the edge of the pitch. Funny as fuck match days back then, apart from the football
As a kid playing footy on the estate car park it was usually City against united or some other team. On this day it was me in goal against our kid who would've been Everton, or more specifically, Martin Dobson.
Running backwards towards the goal and with our kid threatening to chip me, he said he'd tell me when and i should spin round and get back in goal sharpish. He waited, dummied, waited and then shouted, ''Now..
I spun round and smashed my head straight into the goalpost. Unfortunately it wasn't made from jumpers but concrete with pebbledash sides, and square, sharp edges.
I came around with my head over a washing-up bowl in a mates kitchen sink - why did Mums do that? - and his Mum going mental.
The cut went from the top of my forehead above my right eye, down across my freshly broken nose and ended on the left side of my jawbone. A real doozy.
In conclusion, i was Joe Corrigan that day and i shed at least a dinner sets worth of blood. And i've still got the scars and few bits of pebble dash to prove it.

broke my toe celebrating zabaletas winner at stoke in the FA cup 2012/13 and smashed my phone after robinho equalised at ewood park in 2008/09!

had bruises on my shins for weeks from the celebrations after the sterling disallowed goal v spurs in the champions league as well
smashing phones don't count

When Dickov scored I threw my 3 month old daughter in the air straight into the ceiling, I think think she’s recovered but 21 years on and she still won’t go to a match with me.
The mate next to me at wembley did the same with his daughter who was about 5 or 6. Luckily we were outside cos fuck me she flew.

Home to Arsenal Dec 18th 2016. 2-1 win. Back to pub to continue celebrations. Snapped Achilles Tendon dancing to Madness-15 weeks in a cast - Still made Hull on Boxing Day though thanks to Mayo31 and his coach from Middleton!
Fell off a coach on Aytoun Street and took the skin off my hands trying to take the fall.

Broke my nose taking a punch at Utd

Knocked out at Wembley when I was hit in our end by a snide dig from a scouser in the carabou cup

Broke my hand at qpr fighting to get to the coach

Dislocated a finger again fighting with liverpool at Wembley in community shield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.