Your injuries for the City cause

Chipped a tooth at the cup final in 2011. I really should get it seen to, now it is stumpy and almost gone. I'll wait another year, no doubt.

Poznan scrapes. Constant for some years.

1986 On the train back home it pulled in and as usual at sheffield some fans got on they were 4 qpr lads, on my own they eyed me up from the seats across from me and after a bit one said, you united. I just looked and said fuck all.They went on a bit,I think united played wednesday that day so they put 2 and 2 together and guessed. I bit at about the 4th united by standing and shouting "No I'm City you cockney cunts" I mean there was only 4 of the southern softies and could easily sort them out, so yeah I got a good kickin. Fractured ribs, broken hand, ruptured ear drum and a few bumps and bruises here and there.Call me a City **** but not united.

Got my house trashed, no personal injuries more emotional as shirts were cut up as well.Apperently Everton away isn't more imprtant that your birds birthday.

Dislocated shoulder and Torn ligaments falling off my bike.The handle bar smashed into my thigh for the the torn ligaments, I can tell you now it was a bit keen, was going a bit quick on the iced up a6 trying to get there in time for kick off.

Turning up real early at Blackpool with 2 mates for a fa cup game 88 with idea of finding the ground and some close digs for a night out afterwards. Sat in the car near the ground thinking is this it, we had never been to blackpool game before. Tutted after we sat argueing as it was fucking freezing I got out looking to ask someone, I saw 3 lads and enquired politely if we were in the right place. Those Fleetwood lads are bit rum and did'n't take it well thinking their ground was bloomfield. I'm not sure if it was a brick or a peice of the tower that bounced of my head, but 14 stiches sorted it.

Same season as the Fleetwood flying object incident a minor injury sidelined me again . A Cracked knee cap this time. A few weeks before we'd gone out of the cup against liverpool so I was still sulking, then pissed off and claimed I was never going to watch city again after Barnsley battered us which just about did the big outside chance of promotion. Totally fed up I'd had enough and was taking a strop on my way out the stadium well before full time. Did a mard arsed kick to one of the side gates to get out the ground, slipped and smacked my knee onto the steel frame. It was a shite season.

Last edited:
Home to Arsenal Dec 18th 2016. 2-1 win. Back to pub to continue celebrations. Snapped Achilles Tendon dancing to Madness-15 weeks in a cast - Still made Hull on Boxing Day though thanks to Mayo31 and his coach from Middleton!

That was a top trip, Jesus came with us to ensure we won

Attachments

• Jesus at Hull.jpg
    Jesus at Hull.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 13
After an away game I fell asleep on the train.
A fellow Blue slapped me hard in the face and ran off down the carriage
youd fallen asleep with the tzzz tzzz of Morrissey from your earphones still causing your fellow travellers to contemplate slitting their wrists. Impeccable behaviour from that fellow blue.

This really made me laugh. Did he bollock you?
No he didn't, he'd only being seeing my Mum for about 12 months so was in the still trying to impress her phase!
She would have kicked seven shades out of me if he'd told her about it!!
He did bollock me a lot when I turned into a pissed up beer monster in later years though :)

Early 80's used to go with a mate from Flixton to Irlam baths by crossing the Ship canal lock gates on bikes.
This one time we both got stopped by a gang of "yoofs" who asked where were from and what team did we support. It wasn't looking good at this point, but I think it was the 3rd question that got us a good kicking - what school do you go to? I'm guessing the Urmston boys Grammar school answer was the clincher, Lol!
I never did work out what team they supported - Probably Rags but could have been The dips?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.