Your mates that don't support City or United

Ive got mates who follow Liverpool, Everton, Leeds, West Ham, Chelsea and Bolton and all want us to win it.

I have never met anyone who likes them other than their own fans.

Got a liverpool fan as a mate,he wants us to win but has fcuking hated me all season lol he also works at citys ground hahaha tough times for him,got another who is an arsenal fan who is desperate for us to win it

As I live down south currently most of my mates are Man utd fans or Chelsea. But got a far few friends who support lower league teams (Crawley mainly) and they all want City to win along with the Chelsea fans.

One of my best mates is a Newcastle fan and wants us to win the league. I know an Arsenal fan who absolutely hates us and wants the rags to win it. Dipstick he is

as a scouser i would imagine most kopites want you to win it , if only to spite united. once you do they will hate you as you have no istree and bought it. evertonian mates of mine are split i would say, some want united to win it to spite liverpool, but most want you to win as your football and fanbase deserves it.

Got an Arsenal mate, he's not to fond of us anymore because we've nicked 4 of his favourite players, but he said he'll always back us over United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.