Your Missus... where did you meet her?

Prestwich_Blue said:
aphex said:
met her at work. although we are not together anymore

the date was funny. we went for an indian and as we were sat opposite so we could speak, i thought i would take my chance and lean over to give her a peck - the table tipped towards me and the food went all over the place..

but we both laughed and i knew it would work from then on

until it didn't anymore.. obviously ;)
Let me be blunt here. Having a shared interest in laughing at being covered in tikka masala and mango chutney is not necesarily the best basis for a long term relationship.

tikka masala and mango chutney..?

are you a man or a mouse!

it was vindaloo and a pint of cobra...

anyway, it went all over my jeans not hers, so i had to get dropped off at mine first and she came in

the messiest chat-up line in history i grant you - but certainly original eh?<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:37 pm --<br /><br />
BOMBER7967 said:
aphex said:
met her at work. although we are not together anymore

the date was funny. we went for an indian and as we were sat opposite so we could speak, i thought i would take my chance and lean over to give her a peck - the table tipped towards me and the food went all over the place..

but we both laughed and i knew it would work from then on

until it didn't anymore.. obviously ;)

I am loving the "lean over to give her a peck" comment. Most tables in a restaurant are about 3ft wide so that was some lean over!
Was a very casual kind of lean over or did you try and rush her?

i was slightly pissed, it could have been the best table in the world and i would have tipped it

yeah, ok - i went for her..

triger700 said:
TED20b said:
Certainly is mate, TBH not been there for a while myself, but then again most of the pubs in stockport are these days

about 10 years Stockport use to place to be....... may 15 years? do you remember Vaults!
Ha ha yeh im getting that old now, i remember it as "coco savana" and moonshine next door

1_barry_conlon said:
citizenblue said:
met my husband at school and then again seventeen years later through Friends Reunited when his charm finally worked on me.....

.....married nearly four years and both blue through and through so clearly a marriage made in blue heaven

This is very similar to how i met my missus, apart from the 'friends reunited' bit,even the years we've been married...is that you dear? :-)

LOL - but no....and stop chatting up strange women on t'interweb :)

citizenblue said:
1_barry_conlon said:
This is very similar to how i met my missus, apart from the 'friends reunited' bit,even the years we've been married...is that you dear? :-)

LOL - but no....and stop chatting up strange women on t'interweb :)

The funny thing is i said to her today 'eeerrr, have you got a secret account on bluemoon that you've not told me about?' Lol. Very spooky though.

Mines a good one, MySpace, had worked in the same building, for the same company, for about a year & she has been a mate of my sisters for a while, just never spoke to the girl before she 'added me as a friend'....<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 am --<br /><br />
TED20b said:
triger700 said:
Still a dump? not been there in 3 years!

Certainly is mate, TBH not been there for a while myself, but then again most of the pubs in stockport are these days
Most? I thought it was a little more than that...

Met my Jock Mrs in Harrods bar Benidorm in 1987, i was 19 and she was 18.
With or without you by U2 was playing and my attempts at a slow dance must have impressed her, either that or she just felt sorry for me.
Still together and now have four children...........awwwwwwwwww.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.