Your Missus... where did you meet her?

MCFC BOB said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Mines a good one, MySpace, had worked in the same building, for the same company, for about a year & she has been a mate of my sisters for a while, just never spoke to the girl before she 'added me as a friend'....
Mine's better!

YouTube.

Nah, your's just weird!! haha

Internet dating......blind date, met up in town on the friday night, went back to her's.....went back home Sunday night!!! oh i did go to watch City on the Saturday though, did help that she lived just down the rd from the ground!! Were now married with two boys, oh and she's 9 years younger than me !! how lucky am i !!

Having separated from my wife and looking for some fresh action I joined a rather seedy (not to mention desperate) site by the name of Shagbook.
After knobing a few non girlfriend types I met on there I was contacted by a rather lovely lady linked in from another site (not so seedy). We met on a date in Wilmslow the night before Hull away last season and we have been together since & she is 7 years younger than me, happy days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.