'Your new Box Office website will be launching 7th June...

Mine's 60 quid more expensive as well. Maybe I'll get triple loyalty points!

Think I'll just go down to the box office in a couple of weeks...

buckotheblue said:
Might be set at prices for 5th july onwards?

Almost certainly this is what's happened, very poor from both the IT people and City's own staff who should have checked that the prices were correct before releasing the software.

Maybe they should have made sure the new glorified amazing wonderful top of the range ticket office would launch on time and bloody work as opposed to making stupid fucking videos about Micah Richards' fridge.

andymafia said:
Mine's 60 quid more expensive as well. Maybe I'll get triple loyalty points!

Think I'll just go down to the box office in a couple of weeks...
I don't get this.

60 quid more than last year or 60 quid more than the prices quoted a couple of weeks ago?

8.00pm - just tried to renew mine and the thing simply crashed and died at the check out. Amateurs! We really are amateurs. It's no use saying they have been overwhelmed by the demand - they knew EXACTLY what the demand was going to be - months ago! You resource accordingly - don't you?
That's 3 times today I have tried to part with £700 and 3 times I have been knocked back.
Just who is running this club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.