'Your new Box Office website will be launching 7th June...

GStar said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Your new Box Office website will be launching soon.

Clowns.

EDIT: Oh, and it's not "our" site, it's yours, so fucking fix it.

There's plenty of time and other methods to renew, i don't know why you're getting pissed off.

Like premature ejaculaters, theres no prize for coming first in this race.

That's not the point though is it? Admin side of the club leaves a lot to be desired.
Launch new gold and platinum memberships on 7th June, on line side of this not ready on the day.
Then told it will be in the afternoon.
Then it comes on line at 7pm with all the wrong prices on.
Now it's off line again and back Christ knows when.

Jesus its 2011 and if I ran a project like this at work I'd have been fired years ago.
Totally unprofessional.

Tonster said:
GStar said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Clowns.

There's plenty of time and other methods to renew, i don't know why you're getting pissed off.

That's not the point though is it? Admin side of the club leaves a lot to be desired.
Launch new gold and platinum memberships on 7th June, on line side of this not ready on the day.

Jesus its 2011 and if I ran a project like this at work I'd have been fired years ago.Totally unprofessional.

Tonster, Just trying to lighten the 'mood' here a little..............

a) I think Jesus knows that it is 2011 :-)

b) As it is only happening today why would they have fired you BEFORE you made the 'mistake' :-)

As I say just trying to lighten the mood..... *dons tin hat and retires to the corner waiting for the flak*

Eccles Blue said:
Tonster said:
GStar said:

Jesus its 2011 and if I ran a project like this at work I'd have been fired years ago.Totally unprofessional.

Tonster, Just trying to lighten the 'mood' here a little..............

a) I think Jesus knows that it is 2011 :-)

b) As it is only happening today why would they have fired you BEFORE you made the 'mistake' :-)

As I say just trying to lighten the mood..... *dons tin hat and retires to the corner waiting for the flak*

Touche

Tonster said:
GStar said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Clowns.

Jesus its 2011 and if I ran a project like this at work I'd have been fired years ago.
Totally unprofessional.
Relax!!

Fuck me! Have you lot nothing better happening in your lives to feel the need to moan and woman like fucking babies because of teething problems on DAY 1 of 19 of a new ticketing system!!!!!!!!

mancitygaz said:
Tonster said:
GStar said:

Totally unprofessional.
Relax!!

Fuck me! Have you lot nothing better happening in your lives to feel the need to moan and woman like fucking babies because of teething problems on DAY 1 of 19 of a new ticketing system!!!!!!!!

Do me a favour, the ticketing side of the club on line has been shite for ages. They have re-launched this 3 times already this season.

Don't you think they should have checked something as basic as getting the fucking prices right instead of putting them all on at £60 more than they are supposed to be. They've had weeks to get this right.

That's pretty basic stuff, not teething problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.