Your own personal favourite memory of this wonderful season.

The celebrations of both the goal and the full time whistle at City Square during the final. City Square was absolutely bouncing! It was SO good, i didn't really miss not being at Wembley. From the pure carnage after Yaya's goal to giving the guy near me a massive hug as he was balling his eyes out after the full time whistle. Just an amazing experience.

It was just a privelige to be at the final when the final whistle went ,to be there at that moment with my mate who i have gone to the games with for the best part of 40 years was special.

The goal and the final whistle at Wembley and just looking round the crowd and taking it all in.It's been a long time watching /supporting City and the emotion at those moments was something very special.

Gotta be the semi. I feel a bit of a dick for saying this but even after so long without a trophy the final was a bit of an anti-climax for me. Not sure whether its because we were favourites or just because the semi was against scum.

One things for certain though, if I could relive any of tose days again it'd be the semi, no doubt.

Do I sound a dick or does anyone feel the same?

Shed a sneaky tear or two at the final whistle of both though ;o)

JJ Moons a couple of hours after the final. Us lot leading a one-hour long version of the Balotelli song. Even Trevor Morley joined in.

Tricky_Trev said:
citykev28 said:
my 10 year old lad starting songs outside wembley after the semi final. everyone joining in.
Bet he felt like a legend!

it never ceases to amaze me how good fellow city fans are when dealing with a cause like this. it's like they won't accept any other outcome other than a child being a blue and will help in any way. he nearly swayed when he was young but i took him to eastlands and had complete strangers telling him robinho was the best player in the world just to convince him.

then at wembley, it's as though my lad has complete control over everybody. to a man, they were joining in with whatever he sang. fuck me, i'm filling up here.

My mate's handicapped son, blue through and through, also leading the singing in the pub after the semi and the final was also brilliant. His eyes were just shining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.