Your own personal favourite memory of this wonderful season.

Wembley and City had just won the cup and I thought to myself 'I can't believe it'.

At the exact same time the bloke next to me said 'I can't believe it'.

We are both old enough to remember the Mercer/Big Mal glory days and every single year of the trophy drought.

Texting my super arrogant rag-friends after the semifinal "how u like them apples?!".
They have had it coming for sooooo long!!!

Like most on here, I would have to nominate Wembley on final day. Just to be there 30 years after my last final was very emotional. I had tears in my eyes when I was taking this picture from my seat in the club Wembley section at the Stoke end;
wuGv2.jpg

That there is my moment of this season!

Tricky_Trev said:
The celebrations of both the goal and the full time whistle at City Square during the final. City Square was absolutely bouncing! It was SO good, i didn't really miss not being at Wembley. From the pure carnage after Yaya's goal to giving the guy near me a massive hug as he was balling his eyes out after the full time whistle. Just an amazing experience.

this for me, bar the hugging the crying man :P

Leaving wembley after the final, climbing down the steps from the top tier, couldnt hear yourself think as the noise of "He comes from Italy to manage Man City". The volume of the singing (which sounded 10 times louder as we were coming down the stairs because of the echo) will live with me forever

That and Crouch putting the ball in his own net - cant stand the lanky streak of piss, so that was a great moment

the final - being able to share such a special occasion with my family- who have followed me following city for nearly all my life- 50 yrs plus- best money spent ever- I want more!!

Blumers Bloomers said:
Leaving wembley after the final, climbing down the steps from the top tier, couldnt hear yourself think as the noise of "He comes from Italy to manage Man City". The volume of the singing (which sounded 10 times louder as we were coming down the stairs because of the echo) will live with me forever

That and Crouch putting the ball in his own net - cant stand the lanky streak of piss, so that was a great moment
Coming out of the stadium at the Cup Final knowing we had done it.

beating Utd was great, but almost immediately there was the feeling that we have to win it for it to matter, and would we get top 4.

A great moment of ecstacy this season which has been forgotten a bit (I can't blame anyone for picking the semi or final though!) is when Silva put us 3-1 up away at Blackpool. We went fucking mental after all three goals that day. At this point I think we were 6 points clear of United, and our fans were all singing Malcolm Allisons name, just two days after he died. Goosebumps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.