Your own personal favourite memory of this wonderful season.

I have three and here they are
AT number 3 Dejong's goal at last my favorite player got a goal that he deserves and the whole of eastlands came unguled for that one i was so happy for nige
Number 2 YAYA's semi goal enough said
Number 1 Yaya's winning goal in the final sat in shock after we won as it didn't seem real
.Then the tears of joy as 33 years of hurt came flooding out

Thank you City for that best season ever

Balotelli after the semi final...he looked like a kindergarten teacher being accosted by unruly children and reacted in the best way possible.

Yaya in the final.

Every time Silva touched the ball.

Every time Vinnie touched the ball.

Making 'that banner' redundant.

Mancini winning hearts and minds.

Getting my flight back to Newcastle after the semi the look of total dejection on the paddy reds waiting for their flight back home, I didnt say a word just looked in their direction hoping for a reaction like you normally get, not a thing. They know whats coming round the corner thats the best part of the season. apart from DJs goal finishing joint second!!!!!, winning the cup, the list goes on . Thanks boys for a fantastic season

liamctid said:
A great moment of ecstacy this season which has been forgotten a bit (I can't blame anyone for picking the semi or final though!) is when Silva put us 3-1 up away at Blackpool. We went fucking mental after all three goals that day. At this point I think we were 6 points clear of United, and our fans were all singing Malcolm Allisons name, just two days after he died. Goosebumps.
A great moment for me to, as I was in Bratislava with the wife, and were watching the game in our hotel bar.

For some reason these two Slovak blokes (the only other people in there) were supporting Blackpool, but as soon as the ball left Silva's foot I jumped up going mental before it had even hit the net. The two guys left at this point, ha ha.

The moment that "Abide with me" was snag at Wembley and the teams were seen in the Tunnel. I just fell to pieces. After nine years of living together and another nine years of marriage - I think for the first time ever Mrs Richfan truly understood the importance of City in my life.

Winning the FA Cup was not only my personal favourite memory of this wonderful Season it's on a level with the birth of my child and only Grandson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.