Your own personal favourite memory of this wonderful season.

Texting the token rags I know on the way back from the semi

Your clowns are like an old stereo system
Look OK
But the treble is Fu....

Actually, the Bolton win....

as , despite the exstacy of the FA cup win, that emphatic victory, I could still see us buggering up the Stoke and Bolton games to end up like Blue scouse , messing up the CL qualifier and being mocked by all and sundry

With two emphatic wins, us overtaking the Arse, level on points with Chleski and a guaranteed CL place in the group stage, was real confirmation that the new chapter has well and truly arrived.

watching this when yaya scores...... it immediatly then skips to the whistle and those to massive cheers are still making my hairs stand on end now :D

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvLOdurPmA&feature=relmfu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvLOdur ... ure=relmfu</a>

When Ya Ya scored in the final there was complete chaos around where I was sat for about
2 or 3 minutes. The goal came out of nothing at a quiet part of the game when I was just beginning to mentally prepare for extra time and inevitably pens. As soon as we went 1-0 up I was convinced we were gonna win.

The scene in JJ moons on Wembley High Road between about 6pm and 9pm will live with me for ever

All my old mates back at home messaging me on Facebook about I should've seen the Semi, blah blah blah, and sending me pictures, and I was like I know. With a huge grin on my face the whole time, of course.

1) getting a text at the end of a days walking on a grueling Duke of edinburgh trip, to tell me that de jong had scored, especially as i had been singing the de jong song all day

2) the drive from the bar in which me and my dad watched the semi back to our resort (we were on holiday). Had no music apart from bob marley and didnt fancy listening to foreign radio so played three little birds non stop about 8 times on repeat.

3) getting into wembley, in the bottom tier, turning round and seeing my dad in the top tier, after he had bought off a tout after giving his ticket to me. Was so relieved to see him get in that i knew we would win cos everything that day had gone so well

Just thinking back to all the games, so many memories and twists and turns. I remember stating on numerous occasions that mancini needed to go. We saw SO MANY shite performances it was unbearable, and to think that all that negativity and defensiveness was all part of a masterplan is unreal really! Dont think we'll ever see a
season as exciting as this one

We'll see plenty of seasons as or more exciting as this one. This was just a taster!

The final whistle of the final, 35 years for this club and 16 for me, it's just too much to comprehend how big a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I cried after the semi final, I have no shame in saying, but after the final I was just so fucking ecstatic, indescribable, just felt magical in all honesty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.