Your perfect but REALISTIC team for the start of next season

........................Hart........................

Boateng...Kompany...Lescott...Bonucci

A. Johnson...Barry...Gourcuff/Ozil...Di Maria

.............Tevez..........Higuain

Sub: Given, Zab, De Jong, Onuoha, Weiss, Adebayor, Dzeko

Possible, not probable however. Boateng looks like a done deal, and Bonucci is a definate possibility at left back. We've widely been reported to be looking at Di Maria, and Gourcuff/Ozil is an absolute must if we are to succeed next season. Picked Higuain/Dzeko as both may be looking for new clubs next season- Perez wants rid of Higuain and Dzeko has finished top scorer in the Bundesliga despite only finishing 8th with Wolfsburg meaning no European football next season if he remains with them.

Nervous Nedum said:

Possible, not probable however. Boateng looks like a done deal, and Bonucci is a definate possibility at left back. We've widely been reported to be looking at Di Maria, and Gourcuff/Ozil is an absolute must if we are to succeed next season. Picked Higuain/Dzeko as both may be looking for new clubs next season- Perez wants rid of Higuain and Dzeko has finished top scorer in the Bundesliga despite only finishing 8th with Wolfsburg meaning no European football next season if he remains with them.

Bonucci i have heard about, but i'm not sure how good he is. Care to share?

Hart

Zabba
Kompany
Toure
Lescott

Modric
Barry
DeJong
Johnson

Tevez
Villa

----------------Hart----------------

Boateng--Kompany--Lescott--Bonucci

A.Johnson--Rodwell--Barry-----Milner

--------Ibrahimovic--Tevez----------

Now out of them I wouldn't take Ibrahimovic, but I get the impression we will end up with him.
If I could chose then obviously it would be Torres - but cant see that happening in a million years.

Blue Coop said:
Nervous Nedum said:

Bonucci i have heard about, but i'm not sure how good he is. Care to share?

Centre back but can also play either full back position, so he fits with Mancini's desire for vesatile players. 6'3, and playing on one of the best defences in Serie A (I think Bari have the 2nd best defensive record). He's only 23, and was called up to Italy's 29-man provisional squad last week.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175288" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175288</a>

already started..

Bonucci, Luiz and Boateng are all centre backs. Not sure what everyone's obsession is with putting them as full-backs. Boateng has played right back, but it's not his best position. Luiz has covered at left back a few times for Benfica, but that's only in an injury crisis. He's a ball-playing, pacy, athletic centre back by trade.

Hart/Given

Onouha
Boateng
Kompany [C]
Lescott

A. Johnson/Wright-Phillips
Ireland/De Jong
Barry/Milner
Bellamy/A. Johnson

Tevez
Torres

..........................Corrigan.......................

Book........Doyle.........Booth.............Pardoe

Summerbee......Bell.........Oakes.........Young

...................Lee.............Towers...................

----------------------Hart-------------------
Boateng-------Kompany--Lescott--------Dunno
---------------------De Jong------------------
-------------Gerrard----------Joe Cole---------
-Johnson-------------Tevez----------Bellamy--

What a team that would be. Only included Gerrard because people seem to think he'd join us. Cole is available on a free so is worth a punt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.