Your Perfect Woman

bluesyob said:
pfctwmn.jpg

LOL...

That babe off countdown, but as long as she supports City. Apart from that shes gorgeous, perfect hair, figure, face, curves, tits etc, and shes got brains, she could sort out the mortgage etc, :D

S.E.H said:
That babe off countdown, but as long as she supports City. Apart from that shes gorgeous, perfect hair, figure, face, curves, tits etc, and shes got brains, she could sort out the mortgage etc, :D
Hate to break it to you, but she belongs to the dark side of the force! You'd have to shut your eyes and think nice thoughts; reckon you could manage that?

Well seems like I'm alone in loving a bird that is opposite to me.

I love City, Drugs, Indie music, Rave music, getting pissed up, and being a balloon.

My bird likes city, but isn't into football, likes pop music, doesn't do drugs, doesn't drink, and is rather quiet.

The reason she is perfect is because if she liked everything I do, she'd want to do it with me. Instead I get to do it with me mates without any nagging.

saaaaaaafe.

Oh and she's fit as fuck. Amazing arse, lovely b cup boobs, not big, but look perfect, gorgeous face. perfect.

jimharri said:
S.E.H said:
Hate to break it to you, but she belongs to the dark side of the force! You'd have to shut your eyes and think nice thoughts; reckon you could manage that?

Fuck that, if I get hold of her I'll tell her straight, get the blue on, you've got everything else, now become THE perfect woman, :)

Dont ask me what I'd do if she said no, I'd rather not think about that, :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.