Your Perfect Woman

Pride_In_Battle said:
Came home last night to find my missus wearing nothing but my city shirt. That'll do me!

Oh bravo my friend, thats my sort of woman!!!

My perfect woman is a shapeshifting (somewhat sane) schizophrenic, just freak, just nasty, Intelligent God-fearing, Christian chic.

To provide different skin colours, different hair, different vagina, variety of different titties and ass.. different personalities.

If there was a chic like that.. daaaaaamn

I'd be like tonight I want a nice firm, blonde snow-bunny.. and then after I've lasted 30 secs, 20 minutes later I'd want a fiesty latino..

..and then as an antidote to morning wood a brunette library type with glasses and a tan.

Japanese people need to quit focusing on HDTV or 3dTV, or the Playstation 4 or curing the common cold.

Focus on this!!!

pale skin, natural red hair, tallish, good sense of fashion, a nice voice and supports city.

christ, i can dream

She must look good enough so I am not ashamed to show her off to my mates.

She mustn't txt me all the time.

She mustn't make me watch/listen to the shit she likes.

She must accept that no matter how long I've known her/loved her, I've loved City for longer.

She must be able to make good gravy.

She must not be a united fan.

She must get the hint when I'm pushing her head down towards my gentalia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.