Your personal lowest point as a City fan

m35 blue68 said:
Surely the lower points have to be everytime you click on here and read what some so-called, johnny come lately blues write after a defeat?

Embarrassing.

No team plays at its maximum season in season out, no team win every game - stick to your consoles children.

Went to my first game 77-78 season, and I'd like to see Mourinho replace Mancini. Is that ok?

Your post is a joke.

chesterbells said:
m35 blue68 said:
Surely the lower points have to be everytime you click on here and read what some so-called, johnny come lately blues write after a defeat?

Embarrassing.

No team plays at its maximum season in season out, no team win every game - stick to your consoles children.

Went to my first game 77-78 season, and I'd like to see Mourinho replace Mancini. Is that ok?

Your post is a joke.

+1

m35 blue68 said:

Embarrassing.

So clicking on a forum and reading a post is worse than standing on some terrace in the rain watching your team heading for relegation?

Didsbury Dave said:
m35 blue68 said:

Embarrassing.

So clicking on a forum and reading a post is worse than standing on some terrace in the rain watching your team heading for relegation?
Depends whose post it is ;-)

Stoke away, 1998 for full time result. Although being 2-1 down in the 90th minute in a certain match was by far the lowest point!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.