Your street

4 rag that I know of,three Blue.
And guess what?The rags don't go but two of the Blues do.

One of my City fan neighbours has a couple of young lads( 8 and 10ish ) who started out proudly wearing City shirts when playing football in the garden.
About three months ago,I walked past them in the street and they were both wearing rag shirts.The old man looked crestfallen....I asked him what had gone wrong......"what can you do?All their mates at school are reds and they're sick of being the odd ones out."

I just looked at them in their "CR7" shirts and thought "Epic fail on first life lesson,boys."

And piss-poor timing.....

;-)

most people on my street support scunthorpe with the odd rag here and there, i only see city fans on match days but then i am from scunthorpe!!!

RobbieBrewer said:
4 rag that I know of,three Blue.
And guess what?The rags don't go but two of the Blues do.

One of my City fan neighbours has a couple of young lads( 8 and 10ish ) who started out proudly wearing City shirts when playing football in the garden.
About three months ago,I walked past them in the street and they were both wearing rag shirts.The old man looked crestfallen....I asked him what had gone wrong......"what can you do?All their mates at school are reds and they're sick of being the odd ones out."

I just looked at them in their "CR7" shirts and thought "Epic fail on first life lesson,boys."

And piss-poor timing.....

;-)

When growing up I always thrived on being the odd one out. I used to get made fun of for supporting a shit Scottish team but when they found out my English team was poor aswell it got worse. I seemed to enjoy people making fun of me and I never really came back woth anything other than twatting the odd arsehole that took it too far.

Got a rag neighbour whose in his 60's, but he's alright, must be a generational thing because he quite likes city, he used to go to Maine Road when united were away. The other neighbour is a welsh egg chaser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.