YOUR THOUGHTS ON 'THE LEGEND' MARY D'S PLEASE ??

I wish they'd stop playing the same fucking songs evry fucking time. Last time we were in the DJ played the same song three times (can't remember what it was now) and we'd only bin in an hour. Beer is shit as well. Reminds me of a school canteen at times, but I don't mind going in

Ricster said:
Makes me laugh all the sad blues that go into this pub. Nothing better than passing your money right over the counter and into the rag owners pocket.

so you never been to old trafford?? if you have then your as sad as the ones who go to mary ds.....still giving money to the rags - PRICK!!

If I have my lad with me then I go in there because he loves the atmosphere (he's just 14) If I dont have him for some reason then I give it a wide birth as I prefer a pub with decent beer and a different type of atmosphere, usually in town, but I suppose its horses for courses and Im sure my opinion would have been different when I was younger (if that makes sense)

JULES said:
sdavros said:
Coming over Saturday, where would people recommend to go for the pre match warm up?

go into town, they sell drinkable ale there

i'll prolly stay somewhere around piccadily and make my way out from there. I remember in a kind of drunken haze a place called lass o growleys or something like that, from the last time I was over. would that be convenient for getting to COMS after a few?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.