YOUR THOUGHTS ON 'THE LEGEND' MARY D'S PLEASE ??

The place is seriously overrated you cant get a drink, you cant move and cant hear yourself think, not through the chanting but because of the obsurdley load tosser on the mic, and its full of people who pretedn to be the best and loudest fans in the world but cant be arsed leaving to get to the ground on time and when they get in there suddenly become very quiet despite being absolute gob shites in the pub.

uwerosler28 said:
The place is seriously overrated you cant get a drink, you cant move and cant hear yourself think, not through the chanting but because of the obsurdley load tosser on the mic, and its full of people who pretedn to be the best and loudest fans in the world but cant be arsed leaving to get to the ground on time and when they get in there suddenly become very quiet despite being absolute gob shites in the pub.

This.

I started going in there pre-match when we first moved to CoMS and it wasn't too bad but as it got more popular it just became hopelssly overcrowded, they'd be better limiting numbers IMO.

I used to go in for the big games as it had a good atmosphere, even if a bit juvenile. The old Dj that used to work there knew his stuff and used to play some relatively decent stuff, heard he got sacked for some reason, anyone any idea?
Laurel and Hardy that play the tunes in there now are a fucking joke they really are. They consistently play 'Scouting for Girls' which I find offensive. I prefer to stick to town and then have a couple in the Townley.

mcfcant said:
Ricster said:
Makes me laugh all the sad blues that go into this pub. Nothing better than passing your money right over the counter and into the rag owners pocket.

so you never been to old trafford?? if you have then your as sad as the ones who go to mary ds.....still giving money to the rags - PRICK!!

Nope, never been to that shithole, never will. So, get your facts right before you go spouting your mouth off and calling people a prick, you fucking anal assassin!

Full of plastic hooligans and the beer,s just slops on matchday,dj,s borderline retarded apart from that its great

Ricster said:
mcfcant said:
so you never been to old trafford?? if you have then your as sad as the ones who go to mary ds.....still giving money to the rags - PRICK!!

Nope, never been to that shithole, never will. So, get your facts right before you go spouting your mouth off and calling people a prick, you fucking anal assassin!

so you wont even go there to support your own team? great fan you!.....and im sure in your lifetime you have given some of your money to a rag....

anal assassin? ooooooohh who helped you write that one? PRICK! ;-)

Can somebody tell me what has happend to tits out Jackie ? Is she still alive ? Is she still banned from the ground for getting em out on the concorse?

mcfcant said:
Ricster said:

so you wont even go there to support your own team? great fan you!.....and im sure in your lifetime you have given some of your money to a rag....

anal assassin? ooooooohh who helped you write that one? PRICK! ;-)

As much as this made me laugh, I don't know how going to Mary D's makes you a better fan!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.