YOUR THOUGHTS ON 'THE LEGEND' MARY D'S PLEASE ??

It all depends on what your looking for in your pre match entertainment?
Everytime i go in Md`s i have a laugh & a sing song, i can put up with the shit beer or have a bottle.
If i wanted a top pint i`d go in Mickeys over the road & have a pint of Guvnors @ £1.90 a pop!!

Ricster said:
blueman said:
full of mongs drinking piss beer FACT

Yep, Ant's 1 of them

lol proud of it........and i must be a idiot, i go every week to city and watch a load of shite and still go back the next week, must admit thats pretty fucking stupid? guess your the same then hey? ;)

bluemoon27 said:
whose goin in tomorrow

i`ll be in with my two lads..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/thetinklingspoons" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myspace.com/thetinklingspoons</a>

I pop in sometimes for a quick pint before the match, I just stand outside and have a smoke and a chat with mates.

Might go to another pub tomorrow though, what are the pubs like across from Mary Ds?

A mate recommended the marble arch cuz I like ale and stuff but its too far to walk there from where I live then walk to the stadium, might go after the match.

blue jim said:
I pop in sometimes for a quick pint before the match, I just stand outside and have a smoke and a chat with mates.

Might go to another pub tomorrow though, what are the pubs like across from Mary Ds?

A mate recommended the marble arch cuz I like ale and stuff but its too far to walk there from where I live then walk to the stadium, might go after the match.

Over the road from Mary ds is The Manchester, on the estate behind the Manchester is The Towneley and abit further
along is The Corner Shop pub all proper City pubs.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.