YOUR THOUGHTS ON 'THE LEGEND' MARY D'S PLEASE ??

jrb said:
Went in once. The place stank of sweaty armpits, so did the icecream beer in paper cups. (put a flake in that please)Townley for me. Good atmosphere, good beer and quick service.

What's the Manchester like? Always seems to be full of heads.
Decent crowd in the manchester,lot of the older and supposedly wiser(ha)lads go in there,particularly after the game,good atmosphere nothing danny dyer about it,beer average and finally got a good jukebox in it

mcfc said:
worst pint in manchester imo, even mary ds in gran canaria tastes better

had a good laugh in the one in gran canaria do go in this one more for my little lad who loves it but must agree the beer is rank bad so i just drink the bottles of pils

I normally drink in the forecourt of the Townlee but would prefer it if our new owners would take a trip to the Claremont Road, buy the Beehive, knock it down brick by brick and rebuild it in the east stand car park

erast fandorin said:
mammutly said:
I always assumed the 'D' stood for dump.
Think you,ll find its dissentry mate

That aswell.

It's amazing what sort of a shithole people are prepared to put up with.

Just because you're going to a football match doesn't mean you have to pay over the odds for shit beer in plastic glasses in a dump of a place.

One thing we had at Maine road was decent pubs. Mary D's is a fucking pig stye in comparison and whoever owns the place is literally taking the piss and selling it back to you.

mammutly said:
erast fandorin said:
Think you,ll find its dissentry mate

That aswell.

It's amazing what sort of a shithole people are prepared to put up with.

Just because you're going to a football match doesn't mean you have to pay over the odds for shit beer in plastic glasses in a dump of a place.

One thing we had at Maine road was decent pubs. Mary D's is a fucking pig stye in comparison and whoever owns the place is literally taking the piss and selling it back to you.

the claremont . the parkside . the bee hive... not exactly swanky

mary d s is all right for an hour before the game.... were not after bed and breakfast..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.