YOUR THOUGHTS ON 'THE LEGEND' MARY D'S PLEASE ??

crown and anchor and marble arch for me.

boozers near the ground are rubbish,not a patch on the old boozers near maine road

simonk said:
RACHACE said:
Try The Bank of England mate, awesome facilities and the best bar staff around, bout 5 mins fromm the ground

where is it mate
I need to try somewhere new

rough directions rather than a road name

From the ground, walk down the hill towards town, u wil go past a pub the Mitchell on the right hand side, walf straightup the hill and the bank of England is on your right.

julio jordio said:
I used to go in for the big games as it had a good atmosphere, even if a bit juvenile. The old Dj that used to work there knew his stuff and used to play some relatively decent stuff, heard he got sacked for some reason, anyone any idea?
Laurel and Hardy that play the tunes in there now are a fucking joke they really are. They consistently play 'Scouting for Girls' which I find offensive. I prefer to stick to town and then have a couple in the Townley.
The old Dj is called Phil he's from Levy, he quit because the owner (Rag) told he to finish early one night so he could get all the c*nts (Rags words) out, Phil didn't like this as he's a big Blue and loves everything City, so he walked, he said he would never go back there again! He drinks in the Townley now.

Went in once. The place stank of sweaty armpits, so did the icecream beer in paper cups. (put a flake in that please)Townley for me. Good atmosphere, good beer and quick service.

What's the Manchester like? Always seems to be full of heads.

I do go in here a few times a season but to be fair, on any objective analysis this is a pretty crap pub and if it wasn't a match day this isn't the type of place i'd normally go in. For one thing, the beer is crap and overpriced.

The atmosphere can be good but the DJ and the music he plays does make me laugh. Anyone who walked in here who isn't from Manchester must think that Shameless was actually a documentary - full of blokes drinking Carling, posturing and dancing about to the Stone Roses and Happy Mondays. lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.