Your top 4 prediction

City and Liverpool still look strong and shoe ins for Top 4.

They faded last season but Spurs have the third best squad on paper, Ndombele is a great addition, looked very good in the CL and the odd game ligue 1 I watched last season. One weakness is that their first choice RB is Aurier. Probably should come 3rd though especially with a whole season at their impressive ground.

Bit unpredictable after that, aside from their defence Arsenal have a decent squad, but I can see dropping points like they always do away from home. United seem to be putting all their faith in youth but their squad looks really light on paper despite the heavy spending.

I don't see where the goals in this Chelsea side either, again very reliant on un proven young players.

Leicester Wolves and Everton should be pushing to break the top six.

City
Spurs
Liverpool
Arsenal

Three to go down - Newcastle, Brighton, Burnley (the brainier of you will have noticed, therefore, that all three promoted teams stay up)

Not having City top is valid but the reasoning is not valid at all. We have more than enough in every department, including CB... That's not RAWKish that's just a fact...

Got to love how you shoot down his opinion with your opinion. He stated an opinion, as you have, you might not agree with it, but it is as valid as yours and everyone elses.

Out of curiosity though, what are our LB options that make us so strong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.