Your very first car

Vauxhall Viva reg 3008 VU.Sky Blue,year 1964 .Had 25K miles on the clock,lasted four years,then bought a new Viva.

Nissan Primera. I got really lucky with it. For some reason, Nissan's were much cheaper to buy and insure than equivalent age and model Hondas or Toyotas, despite being just as reliable. It was insurance group 9, but the insurance was cheaper than an insurance group 6 or 7 Honda. I paid £1000 for it and sold it for £650 four years later. I probably spent a grand total of £400 on maintenance in that time, and that included new tyres and a battery.

1975 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Classic
factory power sunroof and windows, and factory 8 track!

6784395379_8fb4c7aa5b_b.jpg

Last edited:
I had a Cortina Mk III 2.0 GXL when I was 16, I used to fly about the local country lanes in it, paid £30 for it ha! UEX 34 L

First legal car I had was a lime green Cortina MK IV 1.6 GL, I never lost it in a car park, that's for sure. SBK 169 S

A purple Reliant Robin.
Only had a motorbike licence,but it enable me to drive a three wheeler.In the end I had 3 and I remember going down to Newquay for our honeymoon on just 5 gallons of petrol (325 miles)
I was the original Del Boy !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.