Your worst ever injuries....

Snapped tibia and fibula going round a goalkeeper, all I can remember is flying through the air thinking no way my leg is well floppy! Genuinely didnt hurt until I got to the hospital when a junior doctor picked my leg up above the break causing my foot and bottom half of my shin to drop slightly leaving the bone from the top half of my shin pushing on the skin, ive never felt pain like it screamed like a little girl.

Failing that snapping the old banjo is pretty painful!!!

snapped anterior cruciate ligament in left knee, ruptured posterior cruciate in right knee, both playing football. Cut off finger down to the first knuckle at work. Broke my nose numerous times playing football and fighting.

Right knee anterior cruciate repair which led to right knee cartilage operation which led to an mrsa type infection which led to the skin on the front of my knee being cut off and being on a drip for 4 days which led to a hernia which then strangualed resulting in an emergency operation.
Currently off after a shoulder operation which included a rotator cuff, socket & a tendon repair.
13 ops in total.

Frozen pitch on a Sunday playing rugby league U16's or something. Sprinting down the wing, past a few only to get to the big fucker who clearly wasn't U16 (let's be honest, every team had one), left foot gets locked into the frozen pitch just as he's about to reach me on my right side. Bang, impact to the right leg. Right leg and body goes down up until the left knee/lower league which is locked into the ground. Fuck that hurt, still can. The knees nicely scarred, also has a blue dot where I was stabbed with a fountain pen.

Currently still in cast after rupturing my achilles tendon while celebrating Aguero's goal against qpr.

Still worth it though. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.