You're the weakest link...goodbye

It was a bit of banter.

If the boot was on the other foot, and a City supporter held it up against a relegation-threatened opponent, you would have thought it was hilarious.

To hold a grudge against a team that we have no real connection with for over 20 years, frankly, ridiculous.
Bizarre isn’t it.

I was fucking gutted that season. It had taken what seemed like an age to get back and then we were straight back down. I was fucking fuming to see that banner and have preferred Norwich ever since. Fucking A road clogging, horse badged, John Wark faced fuckers. I hope we fucking leather them tomorrow and those responsible for that banner miss their train home and have a thoroughly miserable day.
Yep, that would be the sort of day that I wish for those sister bothering, six fingers twats. Love your description - horse badged, John Wark faced fuckers - memorable.

I think he probably means the league cup game in 2000, the game should never have started, Dickov equalised and got Graham Poll out of a hole as he abandoned straight away.

In 1994 Vonk only got one i think Ingebrigsten scored the other.
Yes that's the one.... memory is going and I couldn't be arsed to check it exactly.

It was a bit of banter.

If the boot was on the other foot, and a City supporter held it up against a relegation-threatened opponent, you would have thought it was hilarious.

To hold a grudge against a team that we have no real connection with for over 20 years, frankly, ridiculous.
I don't recall City fans ever pulling that stroke....and we've sent a few down or played them in a game when they were already down.

The exception being the rags in 74, when my late Father was leading a conger round the pubs at Crown Point and down Manchester Rd until closing time.....half a century ago !!

I don't recall City fans ever pulling that stroke....and we've sent a few down or played them in a game when they were already down.

The exception being the rags in 74, when my late Father was leading a conger round the pubs at Crown Point and down Manchester Rd until closing time.....half a century ago !!
But that’s the rags; they deserve it, and they’re relevant to us.

23 years later and i`ve mellowed slightly with age in regards that bloody banner ! It`s taken best part of 2 decades though . Didn`t help that the Baguley and Brooklands coach we travelled on that night was delayed leaving after the game as one of the lads had been nicked .

It was a bit of banter.

Each to their own, but never seen City fans bring banners like that...and happy to bear that grudge for that premeditated shite (hardly banter), have loved their every set back, and probably always will. Fuck 'em. Their critics however, are less kind...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.