You're the weakest link...goodbye

I was fucking gutted that season. It had taken what seemed like an age to get back and then we were straight back down. I was fucking fuming to see that banner and have preferred Norwich ever since. Fucking A road clogging, horse badged, John Wark faced fuckers. I hope we fucking leather them tomorrow and those responsible for that banner miss their train home and have a thoroughly miserable day.

I was fucking gutted that season. It had taken what seemed like an age to get back and then we were straight back down. I was fucking fuming to see that banner and have preferred Norwich ever since. Fucking A road clogging, horse badged, John Wark faced fuckers. I hope we fucking leather them tomorrow and those responsible for that banner miss their train home and have a thoroughly miserable day.
and when they get home their grandma/mother/sister/neice/daughter and granddaughter is in a bad mood.
Mind you, it is just the one upset female after all.
Inbred cnuts.

Don't you remember the banner that one of the inbred " Tractor Boys" had on display during an Ipshich Town game in 2001.
Just about when City were about to get relegated and Ipswich were also a relegation candidate .
It was a bit of banter.

If the boot was on the other foot, and a City supporter held it up against a relegation-threatened opponent, you would have thought it was hilarious.

To hold a grudge against a team that we have no real connection with for over 20 years, frankly, ridiculous.

It was a bit of banter.

If the boot was on the other foot, and a City supporter held it up against a relegation-threatened opponent, you would have thought it was hilarious.

To hold a grudge against a team that we have no real connection with for over 20 years, frankly, ridiculous.
See the post above this one.
That banner obviously touched a raw nerve with a lot of City fans.
And it didn't do them (Ipswich) much good, as they became the weakest link not long after and stayed in the lower leagues for almost a quarter of a century.
The carrot crunching bastards !!!

Ipshit fans have gone all 180 miles to Rotherham for the game to be abandoned. Oh dear what a shame.

"You're the weakest link....goodbye."

Back all 180 miles to Suffolk.

I'm not bitter, though....
I remember travelling 150+ miles to Maine Road to see City v Ipswich, late nineties I think, even got into the ground.... then the game was called off - Rain. Pissed off doesn't even begin to cover it!

I remember travelling 150+ miles to Maine Road to see City v Ipswich, late nineties I think, even got into the ground.... then the game was called off - Rain. Pissed off doesn't even begin to cover it!
Michel Vonk played up front and scored 2 that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.