Yves Bissouma

As opposed to who
I like this guy a lot and once Fern is finished he makes a great fit. My son follows Brighton and so we have watched all of games. Always impressed.

Not convinced by Kane or Grealish at this point (that's for other threads)but would be happy to be wrong ;-)

Very excited about this but I was looking forward to Lavia being given a chance. I like rodri, a lot, but no way he plays with bissouma here

most likely a nothing rumour... but on the other hand have a weird feeling this could be a signing we make that comes out of absolutely nowhere.

Rodri out Bissouma in? That was one of my wishes. Yes fucking please!
Not gonna happen.

Selling Rodri would mean significant loss on the books. Need to sell him for £40m just to break even.

Bissouma is most likely Fernandinho's replacement signed in advance when Ferna goes in 2022.

Not gonna happen.

Selling Rodri would mean significant loss on the books. Need to sell him for £40m just to break even.

Bissouma is most likely Fernandinho's replacement signed in advance when Ferna goes in 2022.
Yep, I'd agree with that. Hopefully he will be our Kante

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.