Yves Bissouma

I haven't heard Aouar links in over a year I feel.

I admittedly don't watch that much of Bright, but many people on here are rating Bissouma quite a bit.

If he is as good as people say, then 45-50m is potentially enough to pry him from Brighton then.

I can also see how City can push this as well, because some might think it'd be hard to convince him to be a backup to Rodri when he is so young.

But we often play 442, or 343, and usually have a double pivot, and it's usually Gundogan next to Rodri/Dinho.

I see no reason why a 2 of Bissouma and Rodri wouldn't work on occassions, especially with Gundogan getting older.

In certain games this year Pep has picked Ferna ahead of him, I can't work out if it's a mentality thing or something tactical. Either way there are certain opponents that require a more physical approach in midfield so it's no surprise we want that option if Dinho goes.

Rodri has played a lot of minutes this year too so there is probably scope to rotate him a bit more given the chance.

Shame we didn't get a proper look at him against 11. But he did well against 10, which is a good start.

The game I saw TODAY, he wasn’t good with the ball. Good at defending but that’s it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.